APNIC is pleased to announce that we will be conducting the following training course with the support of Persatuan Pengendali Internet Malaysia (MyIX).
|Course:||Introduction to MPLS Workshop (3 days)|
|Dates:||18-20 April 2016|
|Venue:||Persatuan Pengendali Internet Malaysia (MyIX)
H-3A-5, Setia Walk
Pusat Bandar Puchong
|Contact Person:||Raja Mohan Marappan|
- Training course runs from 09:00 - 17:30 local time
- Participants are advised to bring their own laptop computers for hands-on lab exercises
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Training certificate is provided upon successful completion of the course
- Seats are limited and registration is on a "first come, first served" basis
- Registration priority is given to APNIC Members
- Early Bird rates end on 25 March 2016
Registration now open
For registration and course information, please visit: https://training.apnic.net/events/2016/april/WROU04-18APR2016
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after completing your online registration.
Cancellations will incur a 10 per cent administration fee (minimum fee of AU$20.00 applies to refunds made by wire transfer).
Cancellations made less than five working days before the training event will not be eligible for a refund. If you cannot attend an event, you can nominate a substitute.
To read the full Training Event Cancellation Policy, please visit:
If you would like to receive upcoming training announcements, please feel free to subscribe to the following mailing list: